Relay for Life kick-off event set for December 7th | Community Spirit
Relay For Life, the American Cancer Society’s team event to fight cancer, returns to Macon County on April 19, 2013.in the Square in Downtown Tuskegee. A kick off planned for December 7, 2012 will officially get the new Relay season underway.
The public is invited to learn more about Relay For Life at the kick off on December 7,2012 at Greenwood Missionary Baptist Church. The kick off starts at 5:30pm. If you would like to form a team or volunteer with the Relay, please come to the Kick-off.
For more information about Relay For Life, call the American Cancer Society anytime at 1-800-ACS-2345 or visit www.cancer.org or Doretha Heard at 334-724-7560.
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade