VFW post 1349 to conduct flag retirement ceremony on Pearl Harbor Day | Community Spirit
VFW Post 1349 will conduct a U.S. Flag retirement ceremony on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 2 p.m. (Pearl Harbor Day).
Honored guest will be V.A. Hospital patients from both Montgomery and Tuskegee veterans facilities. The public is invited to attend.
The ceremony will be conducted at 1077 S. Memorial Drive (VFW Post 1349) in Prattville, AL.
Source: City of Prattville
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding
- Returning serviceman surprises his kids at school
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids