Tuskegee man charged with stealing checks | Crime
AUBURN, AL (WSFA) - The Auburn Police Division arrested Timothy D. R. Starks, 30, Tuesday on warrants charging him with three counts of Possession of a Forged Instrument 2nd Degree.
Starks, a Tuskegee resident, was arrested after an investigation from May in which the victim stated that someone stole several personal checks from her residence and cashed them at local banks.
Starks was transported to the Lee County Detention Center where he is currently being held on a $9,000 bond.
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Report: Montgomery water quality deemed safe
- Pike Road resident a finalist to be recognized at MLB All Star Game's Tribute for Heroes
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Vehicle found; hunt for violent suspect accused of pulling gun on 2 continues
- Montgomery natives honored by AUM English dept.
- National Tae Kwon Do champion from Tallassee
- Authorities kill "nuisance" gator on Rifle Range Road
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallassee City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallapoosa County schools
- 3 suspects in Tallassee child sex abuse case have first court hearing