Tuskegee Police Officer accused of rape moved to Macon County Jail | Crime
TUSKEGEE, AL (WSFA) - The Alabama Bureau of Investigation has confirmed that 38-year-old Tuskegee Police Officer Levy Kelly has been transferred from the Notasulga City Jail to the Macon County Jail where he has been officially booked.
Levy was arrested Thursday night and charged with three counts of rape second degree and three counts of enticement of a child for immoral purposes.
Kelly was originally booked into the Notasulga City Jail due to overcrowding at the Macon County Jail.
No additional information is available for release at this time due to the ongoing investigation. The ABI asks anyone with information pertaining to this case to call the ABI Crime Tip Line at 1-800-392-8011 or 334-242-1142.
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade