Second underage female comes forward in sex abuse case involving Tuskegee Police Officer | Crime
TUSKEGEE, AL (WSFA) - The Alabama Bureau of Investigation says a Tuskegee Police Officer currently in custody on sexual abuse charges has been served with additional warrants after another alleged victim stepped forward.
Authorities originally arrested 38-year-old Levy Kelly, a Tuskegee Police Officer, on December 13 on three counts of rape second degree and three counts of enticement of a child for immoral purposes.
After Kelly's arrest, authorities say a second underage female came forward with allegations against the officer. In addition to the original six counts, Kelly has now been charged with first-degree rape, second-degree sexual abuse and two counts of enticing a child to enter a vehicle, house, etc., for immoral purposes.
Kelly is still being held in the Macon County Jail.
No additional information is available for release at this time due to the ongoing investigation. The ABI asks anyone with information pertaining to this case to call the ABI Crime Tip Line at 1-800-392-8011 or 334-242-1142.
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade