Alabama's first Restaurant Week begins on Friday | Events
Alabama Restaurant Week is a way for restaurants around the state, including many featured on the popular "l00 Dishes" brochure to invite diners to experience the wonderful culinary scene of Sweet Home Alabama. During a 10-day promotion that begins Friday, August 17, 2012 and continues through Monday, August 26, 2012, participating restaurants will offer special fixed-priced meals for lunch and/or dinner.
With the premier of Alabama Restaurant Week, these restaurants will be spotlighted as part of The Year of Alabama Food promotion that also features award-winning chefs, farm-to-table crops, fresh gulf seafood and nearly 400 food festivals and events.
Over 200 restaurants state-wide will be participating. Currently, the following counties do not have restaurants participating in Alabama Restaurant Week:
You can click here to find participating restaurants in nearby communities and throughout the state.
For more on Alabama Restaurant week click here.
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade