ASU & Tuskegee Compete For Real Blood on Monday | Events
Alabama State University and Tuskegee University will face off in a good-natured rivalry for a good cause in the annual Turkey Day Blood Drive competition between the schools. The university with the highest percentage of blood donations wins.
Blood will be collected from faculty, staff and students on both campuses from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Nov. 19. ASU’s event will be held in the concourse of the Dunn-Oliver Acadome.
The public is invited to come out and give blood.
Each donor will receive a special T-shirt, while they last, with their school logo. There also will be free food.
LifeSouth Community Blood Center is sponsoring the event. ASU’s facilitators are the Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity, Inc. and the BioMed Club.
We ask the ASU Family to come out and bleed for your school and show your true Hornet Spirit.
For additional information, call Joyce Davis at 334-229-4301.
Information Source: ASU
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man