Pelham woman dies in I-85 crash Tuesday | News
TUSKEGEE, AL (WSFA)- A four-vehicle crash Tuesday claimed the life of a Pelham woman and injured one man. The crash occurred at 3:30 p.m. on Interstate 85 at the 35 mile marker, about three miles south of Tuskegee.
Dalta Danielle Garrett, 20, was killed when the 2009 Toyota Corolla she was driving crossed the median and collided with two other vehicles.
Ryan Williams of Springfield, La., who was driving a 2009 Toyota Tacoma, received minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
No additional information is available at this time as Alabama State Troopers continue to investigate.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man