ALDOT Announces US 80 Lane Closures in Tuskegee Monday | News
MACON – Weather permitting, the eastbound and westbound lanes of US 80 in Tuskegee will be closed at milepost 173.7, which is approximately 1000 feet west of US 29 South to correct a drainage pipe issue. This part of US 80 is between Fonville Street (KFC) and Elm Street (CVS Pharmacy).
The closure will last approximately three (3) weeks starting Monday at 8 a., September 10 thru Sunday, September 30.
There will be a detour in place along city streets. Due to the restricted turning movements on these local streets, commercial vehicles are asked to seek an alternate route if possible.
Motorists are requested to consider adjusting arrival/departure times, observe work zone speed limits and other work zone signs, and use extreme caution in this area. ALDOT thanks motorists for their patience during this maintenance operation to improve Alabama’s roadways.
ALDOT's mission is to provide a safe, efficient, environmentally and economically sound transportation network across Alabama. For further information, visit www.dot.state.al.us.
Information Source: ALDOT
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man