ALDOT Traffic Advisory: Evening lane closures expected in I-85 | News
ALDOT has issued a new traffic advisory:
Location: I-85 between mile marker 4 (Ann Street-Exit 3) and mile marker 9.50 (North of the Taylor Road-Exit 9) northbound and southbound.
Description: Weather Permitting, beginning Monday, Oct. 8 through Wednesday, Oct. 10, lane closures will occur from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m.
Crews will be performing maintenance to the traffic stripe, please use caution while traveling throught this area.
For more information, visit the ALDOT Road Conditions Site.
Information Source: ALDOT
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade