ALDOT Traffic Advisory: Evening lane closures expected in I-85 | News
ALDOT has issued a new traffic advisory:
Location: I-85 between mile marker 4 (Ann Street-Exit 3) and mile marker 9.50 (North of the Taylor Road-Exit 9) northbound and southbound.
Description: Weather Permitting, beginning Monday, Oct. 8 through Wednesday, Oct. 10, lane closures will occur from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m.
Crews will be performing maintenance to the traffic stripe, please use caution while traveling throught this area.
For more information, visit the ALDOT Road Conditions Site.
Information Source: ALDOT
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding
- Returning serviceman surprises his kids at school
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids