ALDOT: I-85 resurfacing starts on October 15th | News
ALDOT has issued a new traffic advisory:
Mile Markers: 21.5 thru 47.5
Location: I-85 norhtbound from milepost 21.5 (just south of the Shorter Exit) to milepost 47.5 (Macon/Lee County line).
Description: WEATHER PERMITTING - Beginning Monday, Oct. 15, contractors will begin resurfacing I-85 North from mile marker 21.5 to mile marker 47.5.
This work should take approximately ten (10) working days to complete, weather permitting. During this time there will be lane closures in place Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m. within the limits of the project.
For more information, visit the ALDOT Road Conditions Site.
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade