ALDOT Continues Resurfacing Project on I-85, in Macon County | News
MACON – Weather permitting, Tuesday, October 23, the Alabama Department of Transportation will begin resurfacing work on I-85 southbound from milepost 47.5 (Macon/Lee County Line) to milepost 36.0 (approx. 2 miles south of the Tuskegee Exit).
During the resurfacing time, there will be lane closures in place Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to approximately 6:30 p.m. within the limits of the project. The work should be completed by 2 p.m., Monday, October 29.
Motorists are requested to consider adjusting arrival/departure times, observe work zone speed limits and other work zone signs, and use extreme caution in this area. ALDOT thanks motorists for their patience during this construction to improve Alabama’s roadways.
ALDOT's mission is to provide a safe, efficient, environmentally and economically sound transportation network across Alabama. For further information, visit www.dot.state.al.us.
Information Source: ALDOT
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade