ALDOT Continues Resurfacing Project on I-85, in Macon County | News
MACON – Weather permitting, Tuesday, October 23, the Alabama Department of Transportation will begin resurfacing work on I-85 southbound from milepost 47.5 (Macon/Lee County Line) to milepost 36.0 (approx. 2 miles south of the Tuskegee Exit).
During the resurfacing time, there will be lane closures in place Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to approximately 6:30 p.m. within the limits of the project. The work should be completed by 2 p.m., Monday, October 29.
Motorists are requested to consider adjusting arrival/departure times, observe work zone speed limits and other work zone signs, and use extreme caution in this area. ALDOT thanks motorists for their patience during this construction to improve Alabama’s roadways.
ALDOT's mission is to provide a safe, efficient, environmentally and economically sound transportation network across Alabama. For further information, visit www.dot.state.al.us.
Information Source: ALDOT
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- National Tae Kwon Do champion from Tallassee
- Authorities kill "nuisance" gator on Rifle Range Road
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallassee City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallapoosa County schools
- 3 suspects in Tallassee child sex abuse case have first court hearing