Notasulga teen killed in single-vehicle crash | News
A single-vehicle crash took the life of a Notasulga teenager Sunday afternoon.
The crash occurred at 2:10 p.m. on Lovelady Road, about ten miles north of Tallassee.
Mary Danielle Benton of Dadeville was driving a 2003 Toyota Sequoia, when the vehicle leaf the roadway and overturned.
A passenger in the vehicle, 15-year-old Destiny Tapley of Notasulga, was ejected from the vehicle and killed. Tapley was not wearing a seat belt.
No additional information is available at this time as Alabama State Troopers continue to investigate.
Source: Alabama State Troopers
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade