Authorities investigating fatal mobile home fire | News
TUSKEGEE, AL (WSFA) - The Alabama State Fire Marshal's Office and Macon County Sheriff's Office are investigating a fire that claimed the life of a 39-year-old Tuskegee man.
Authorities say Franklin Volunteer Firefighters and the Tuskegee Fire Department were called to the scene of a mobile home fire at 80 Bay Street in Tuskegee late Tuesday night into early Wednesday morning.
The victim has not oficially been identified, however according to the State Fire Marshal's Office a 39-year-old resident of the home did not survive.
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade