Authorities investigating fatal mobile home fire | News
TUSKEGEE, AL (WSFA) - The Alabama State Fire Marshal's Office and Macon County Sheriff's Office are investigating a fire that claimed the life of a 39-year-old Tuskegee man.
Authorities say Franklin Volunteer Firefighters and the Tuskegee Fire Department were called to the scene of a mobile home fire at 80 Bay Street in Tuskegee late Tuesday night into early Wednesday morning.
The victim has not oficially been identified, however according to the State Fire Marshal's Office a 39-year-old resident of the home did not survive.
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man