Tuskegee to begin construction on new Veterinary School | News
Tuskegee University will begin construction in July, 2013 on a new Small Animal and Large Animal Hospital to replace existing facilities.
The new complex will encompass almost 120,000 square feet of clinical, faculty office, and teaching space.
The planning concept is a "back to back" scheme which allows the Small Animal Hospital to back up to the Large Animal Hospital via shared facilities to include surgery, central sterile, radiology, central stores, and anesthesia.
The proposed project is three levels with the clinic located on the main level and faculty offices and a teaching center on the upper levels.
Information Source: Tuskegee University
Upcoming Events near Tuskegee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade