Area chef competes on Iron Chef television show - Lake Martin Magazine | People
Springhouse Restaurant Executive Chef Rob McDaniel has had since July 2011 to get used to the idea of being on national television. And now, he’s finally ready for all the questions about his Iron Chef experience to be answered.
“I’ve gotten used to people asking me questions and me not being able to answer,” McDaniel said. “A lot of people know we went and competed, but that’s all we’ve been able to say.”
McDaniel was chosen to serve as sous chef for Chris Hastings, executive chef at Hot and Hot Fish Club in Birmingham, for an episode of the show Iron Chef America filmed in New York City last July.
Read more here.
Top Tuskegee Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search shifts to recovery mission after man swept away in Tallapoosa River
- Tallassee sexual abuse case remains at 8 victims
- Victim count could rise to 10 in Tallassee child sex abuse case
- Montgomery's Child Protect reacts to horrific Tallassee sex abuse case
- Police say 3-month-old baby among those sexually abused by Tallassee man